- Why is the merchandise so expensive?
We don’t set the prices of merchandise. The performer’s merchandise company is responsible for the content and price.
- Why can’t I buy a mug or cd before the show?
Sometimes we’re not allowed to sell certain things before a show for safety reasons.
- Are there merchandise outlets in The O2?
Yes. The main stand in the foyer opens early on event nights. There are also stands on Level 1 and Level 4 of the arena. They usually carry a slightly smaller range of products. There’s usually a stand in the VIP lounge too.
- Can I buy merchandise after the show?
- Can I buy merchandise online?
Yes. Head to the official website for the band, artist or event.
- Do you take credit cards?
Yes. All types of card. And there’s no minimum spend.
- Can I return or exchange my product after the event?
You’ll need to contact the merchandise company directly. We can give you their details.