Up at The O2 Terms and Conditions of Booking and Admission
Ansco Roof Walk Limited (referred to herein collectively as "AEG", "we" or "us") is the operator of the visitor attraction based at The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX ("The O2") and known as "Up at the O2" ("UATO2"), which allows customers ("Climbers") to take part in guided climbs over the roof of The O2 on a purpose built walkway ("Climbs"). AEG places great importance on the safety of Climbers and visitors to The O2 and all persons who wish to purchase tickets for UATO2 ("Tickets") do so subject to the following terms and conditions. References herein to "you" are to the person purchasing Tickets and (save where the context otherwise requires) to all persons on whose behalf Tickets are purchased who shall also be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions.
A. STATUS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUR BOOKING
1. All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions.
B. YOUR TICKET
1. Only persons holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to UATO2. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
C. TICKET RESALE
1. Tickets are personal, revocable, non-transferable licences and shall at all times remain the property of AEG and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
D.REQUIREMENTS TO CLIMB UATO2
b) Minimum/Maximum Requirements
d) Physical Requirements
e) Declaration and waiver
E. ARRIVAL TIME
You are required to arrive for the Climb and check in at the South Pavilion (see Map) at least  minutes prior to your Climb time as set out on your Ticket. If you arrive after this time you will not be admitted to Climb, save at our absolute discretion and you will not be refunded.
F. THE CLIMB
b) Equipment, clothing and prohibited items
c) Your behaviour
G. ABILITY TO REFUSE ADMISSION
In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all Climbers, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse you admission to the Climb or to eject you from the Climb. The terms of our refund policy will apply to any such refusal or ejection. Click here for details.
H. PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDING
1. CCTV and film cameras are in operation at The O2 and UATO2, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of customers and filming to produce souvenir photographs and videos.
1. Official Merchandise is only available from outlets within The O2. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods for which we accept no responsibility.
J. DATA PROTECTION
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and specific to the Climb time which you have booked as stated on the Ticket. Tickets cannot be cancelled once they have been booked except by us in accordance with this clause (K).
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for death or personal injury for which liability cannot legally be excluded, limited or modified.
1. To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.