PLEASE NOTE THE ON SALE FOR THE BIFFY CLYRO SHOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED. THE TOUR IS STILL DUE TO GO AHEAD IN OCTOBER. PLEASE CANCEL ALL PRESALES AND GENERAL ON SALE. WE WILL ADVISE WHEN THE SHOW WILL GO ON SALE.
Having recently announced details of their eagerly anticipated new album ‘A Celebration of Endings’, Biffy Clyro have now confirmed their upcoming headline show at The O2 on Thursday 1 October 2020.
The announcement follows the release of two very different songs from the new album. The apocalyptic synths and bombastic beats of lead track ‘Instant History’ demonstrated the band’s continuing evolution, while the instant grat track ‘End Of’ presented a mix of their visceral roots and their ongoing flair for unpredictability.
The reaction demonstrates that Biffy Clyro remain at the top of the powers. ‘Instant History’ was premiered as Annie Mac’s Hottest Record in the World and was added straight to Radio 1’s B-list. It also went straight to the A-list at Absolute, Radio X and Virgin. And then ‘End Of’ was premiered by Zane Lowe at Beats 1.
Biffy Clyro’s approach to making ‘A Celebration of Endings’ was simple. Keep things fresh and maintain the wide-eyed wonder of what they do. Surprise themselves and each other. Push things to their furthest extremes.
‘A Celebration of Endings’ is the band’s eighth record and follows their previous two studio albums – ‘Ellipsis’ (2016) and ‘Opposites’ (2013) – both of which went straight to #1 on the Official Albums Chart.
Important Information - How to download your tickets on The O2 app
For this show, if you’ve purchased your tickets from theo2.co.uk or AXS.com you’ll need to display your ticket on your phone via The O2 app. Ticket purchasers will receive an email with news and information on and how you can download your tickets to your phone.
If you’ve bought your tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with AXS Official Resale which gives you a safe, simple, and fair way to buy and sell tickets.
Please note: If you purchase resale tickets for this show through any website other than via theo2.co.uk or axs.com, your tickets may not be valid and access to the venue could be refused.
Important re-sale restrictions
Resale Restriction T&Cs – authorised resale permitted
By proceeding with my purchase I confirm I have read and understood the special conditions below.
Max of 4 tickets per person and per household applies. Tickets in excess of this may be cancelled.
You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site, or for commercial purposes and/or profit
If you can no longer use your tickets, you may resell them through AXS Resale.
Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled.
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. If you choose to receive a mobile ticket, only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry
5. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through you may resell them through AXS official resale or another authorised resale site. For full resale T&C's see https://www.axs.com/uk/about-purchase-agreement_UK_v4.html
6. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
7. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Coming to the show? Don't miss a moment. Head down early. Enhanced security is in place. Pack light, we only allow small bags into the arena.
Please only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites such as www.axs.com. If you have, or suspect you may have been a victim of fraud when purchasing tickets, please report it to Action Fraud www.actionfraud.police.uk.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket’s barcode is unique. Don’t share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge.
If you have already used our on-line help desk - and still need to get in touch? We can be contacted on 0208 463 2000 or click on the Help button at the bottom right of the screen. We’re here to help Monday – Friday 9-7pm and 10-6pm at weekends.