indigo at The O2
Before you arrive
- When should I arrive for my event?
Performance times and support acts can change. Sometimes even on the day of the show. Give yourself plenty of time to get in and find your seat. If your ticket only shows one time, it’s usually the time the doors open.
- Can I bring my camera?
Yes. But it can’t be a professional camera.
- What is a professional camera?
A professional camera is anything with a lens of 35mm or over. Larger SLR cameras aren’t allowed in and cameras that look similar to SLR cameras may not be allowed in. Your camera may be held at the entrance until the end of the show. It’ll be looked after safely and you’ll get a ticket so you can collect it. If in doubt, don’t bring it along.
- Can I use the flash on my camera?
Not usually. Some performers find it distracting. Look out for signs and announcements.
- How will I know if there is a total ban on cameras?
This occasionally happens, but not often. Most of the time it will be mentioned on your ticket or the event webpage. Call 0208 463 2000 if you’re not sure. Or email email@example.com.
- Do you have a dress code?
There’s no dress code for most events.
- What time do the doors open?
The time will be on your ticket.
- When do shows usually start and finish?
Every show is different. Exact timings may not be available until the event gets closer.
Take a look at the webpage for your show or call 0208 463 2000. Remember that all times can change.
- If I’m late will I be allowed in once the show has started?
For some events you can’t enter until a suitable break in the performance. It depends on the event promoter. Leave yourself enough time to get in and reach your seat.
- What should I do if I have a problem at an event?
Whatever the issue, talk to a member of staff. We want you to have a great time at the event, so come and see us. We may be able to sort something. It’s hard for us to do that after the event.
- Will the main act appear at their after-show party?
Each after-show party is different. Check these details when you book.
- Are there any age restrictions for indigo?
Most indigo shows are All Ages, Under 14s to be accompanied and seated, unless otherwise stated.
- If I have a ticket for upstairs can I go downstairs?
- Are there any seats with an obstructed view?
Depending on the event, there may be seats with an obstructed view. You’ll always be told before booking. Tell us if you’re not happy with the view when you’re at the event. We’ll do what we can to make sure you still have a great night.
- Can I stand up and dance?
Yes. At most events you’re allowed to stand at your seat. But please don’t stand on seats, in walkways, stairways, gangways or aisles. And please don’t climb, crowd surf or mosh.
- Where can I find out about access at indigo?
Click here for details
- Where can I smoke?
Click here for details.
- Are there any cloakrooms at indigo?
Yes. There’s a cloakroom for the standing areas.
- I’ve lost something. Who do I contact?
Click here for details.