5 July 2016
13 AWESOME Aerial Photos of London
London is a pretty awesome city (not that we’re biased) and it looks even more amazing from above. Unless you’ve chartered a private helicopter or have your own jet, there’s a pretty good chance this isn’t a view you’re going to see all that often.
We’ve put together some of our favourite bird’s-eye pics of London. And don’t forget, you can also sign up to scale our famous tent and take a few of your own, thanks to Up at The O2.
1. We love the dark and moody sky on this one @lukash199!
2. Stunning night view over the Southbank courtesy of @jasonhawkesphot.
3. See, London even looks fab in black and white. Who needs colour anyway @theobleckmann?
4. We reckon the guys at @NPASLondon have a pretty cool job policing our capital from the sky – imagine views like this every day!
5. And before they were known as @NPASLondon, they were called @MPSinthesky. We couldn’t NOT share this amazing image…
6. Oooh look, it’s us! Thanks @mooncatwrangler.
7. More from @mooncatwrangler who is a professional abseiler. Don’t look down!
8. The BT Tower is no longer London’s tallest building, but it’s still a pretty awesome vantage point, isn’t that right @bsmart?
9. That accolade now well and truly belongs to The Shard, which just happens to be the centrepiece of this amazing shot by @zarashabrina!
10.We always knew Hyde Park was pretty massive, but this snap from @kathyroseobrien confirms it!
11. Is it just us, or does this look like London in miniature? Great shot @matthewbowden.
12. If there’s one benefit from waking up early, this must be it @fatalswitzerland.
13. London squirrel from above. Oops, how did that get in here?