Keeping you safe at indigo at The O2
To continue to keep our visitors, staff and artists safe and provide the very best fan experience, we have implemented a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone at indigo at The O2. These measures are implemented in accordance with the current advice and guidance from UK and local Government, and will be continually reviewed.
- In accordance with the government guidance, COVID passes are no longer required for those who are attending events. It is recommended that you take a lateral flow test before you attend indigo at The O2. Visitors to indigo at The O2 are encouraged to wear a face-covering during your visit
- We have partnered with Lifebuoy to become the Official Hand Sanitiser of The O2 with free sanitiser stations placed across the venue, and encouraging good hygiene practices by all visitors.
- We have introduced an air purification system throughout the arena with our Official Specialist Hygiene partner Rentokil Initial whose VIRUSKILLER™ technology removes and kills 99.9999%* of all airborne bacteria and viruses**, including Coronavirus.
- We have enhanced all cleaning regimes before, during and post event, sanitising all surfaces throughout indigo at The O2 including the arena and using long lasting cleaning solutions to reduce the risk of contact infections.
Security and Bag Policy
The following sizes are permitted:
A4 size clear bag for contact free searching (35cm x 40cm x 19cm)
- A5 size non-clear bag for manual searching (15cm x 21cm x 5cm)
If you have to bring a large bag with you, you can leave it at our bag drop facility just outside the main entrance to The O2 at a cost of £10 per bag. All bags will be screened before being accepted into the bag storage facility. Bag storage closes 30 minutes after the event.There are a few things you need to know before you arrive:
- We have introduced a clear bag policy so we can carry out security screening contact free. Only one bag is allowed per person.
- To keep all our visitors safe, everyone going into the arena will be screened through our security arches. Don't worry, the arches are safe for everyone – even if you have a pacemaker or are pregnant.
- Take your phone, camera and any large metal objects out of your pockets and place them in the trays provided.
- Simply pass through the screening arch when asked by one of the team and you're good to go
Thank you for your co-operation and we can’t wait to welcome you to The O2.
*When Independently tested against Coronavirus DF2 (a surrogate for Coronavirus), Adenovirus, Influenza and Polio, the unit was found to kill 99.9999% of viruses on a single air pass
**When independently tested against reference bacteria (Klebsiella pneumoniae, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Staphylococcus aureus subsp. Aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes, Escherichia coli), the unit was found to kill 99.9999% of bacteria on a single air pass