Keeping you safe at indigo at The O2
Welcome to indigo – it’s great to have you back.
To keep our visitors, staff and artists safe and provide the very best fan experience, we have enhanced our COVID-19 measures in accordance with the current UK government guidelines:
- Visitors to The O2 are legally required to wear a face-covering during your visit – these can be removed while eating, drinking and dancing~
- Ticketholders are required to present an NHS COVID Pass in order to gain access to events at indigo at The O2. This will entail a visual check on entry for one of the following certifications:
- vaccine status
- a negative test results
Limited evidenced exemptions will be permitted
- Failure to be able to produce the required certificationmay esult in entry to The O2 arena being refused.
- Under 18's do not need to show a COVID Pass or proof as advised by the NHS, but are encouraged to test prior to the event.
We will continue to review and assess these measures in line with government guidance.
Further details on how we are keeping you safe:
We will be requiring all staff working at the event to demonstrate evidence of a negative lateral flow test before coming onto site.
We have partnered with Lifebuoy to become Official Hand Sanitiser of The O2 with free sanitiser stations placed across the venue, and encouraging good hygiene practices by all visitors.
We have introduced an air purification system throughout the arena with our Official Specialist Hygiene partner Rentokil Initial whose VIRUSKILLER™ technology removes and kills 99.9999%* of all airborne bacteria and viruses**, including Coronavirus.
We have enhanced all cleaning regimes before, during and post event, sanitising all surfaces throughout The O2 including the arena and using long lasting cleaning solutions to reduce the risk of contact infections.
We have introduced a clear bag policy so we can carry out security screenings contact-free. It’s better for everyone if you do not bring a bag at all but if you do need to, the following are permitted and only one bag per person is allowed:
- A4 size clear bag for contact-free searching
- A5 size non-clear bag for manual searching
Finally, we are asking everyone to respect each other, keep your distance and appreciate that some people may still be apprehensive.
Thank you for your co-operation and we can’t wait to welcome you to The O2.
Click here for more information on the NHS Covid Pass
The NHS COVID Pass is a certificate that demonstrates that you have at least one of the following:
- You have completed a full course of vaccination at least 14 days ago
- You have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 36 hours of the event
- You can create and present your NHS COVID Pass via the NHS App (including a downloadable pdf), on the NHS.UK website or as a paper letter, which can be requested through the NHS.UK website or by ringing 119. We will accept all of these forms of certification at The O2 arena, and will undertake a visual check at the arena doors to confirm validity. Limited evidenced exemptions will be permitted, including for those under 18 years of age.
If you are taking a test in order to gain the NHS COVID Pass:
PCR test kits can be ordered to be sent to your home address or you can book an appointment at a walk-in or drive-through test site. Both can be done via: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Lateral Flow test kits can be ordered online through the government website https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or picked up from your local pharmacy.
Failure to be able to produce the required certification may result in entry to The O2 arena being refused. Under 18's do not need to show the COVID Pass or show proof as advised by the NHS, but are still encouraged to test prior to the event.
For more information on the NHS COVID Pass you can visit either of the below: