Getting to The O2
The O2 is a large site. You’ll need to cover a fair distance from North Greenwich Station and the car parks. Contact us before your event if you need help.
Tube and bus
Accessible features at North Greenwich station:
- low-level ticket machines and a gate to the right of the ticket barriers for wheelchair access
- an induction loop
- step-free access to all platforms with lifts
- step-free bus stops
- accessible toilets
- assistance dogs are welcome
Get more details on accessible public transport in London from tfl.gov.uk.
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
All boats and piers are wheelchair and pram accessible by ramp except for Cadogan, London Bridge City and Wandsworth Riverside Quarter piers.
Crew on board the boats and staff at the piers are more than happy to offer help and assistance.
River Bus accessibility:
- Accessible toilets and larger boats have baby changing tables
- Guide or assistance dogs are welcome
- Wheelchairs and electronic wheelchairs are welcome
- Only certain models of mobility scooters are allowed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for their Mobility Scooter Recognition Scheme.
- All boats have audible “next stop” announcements on board
- Piers have a visual “next boat” information available
- Discounts available
Get more details on accessibility on the river at thamesclippers.com/accessibility
The Cable Car is completely step-free with wide aisle gates and lifts available at both terminals.
The Cable Car is step-free and wheelchair accessible. Please be aware that there are weight restrictions on motorised wheelchairs and only single battery power source motorised wheelchairs up to a width of 80cm can travel.
Cabins will slow down to allow easy access. There are always staff on hand at both terminals to help passengers when boarding and leaving the cabins.
If you need any more accessibility information, please call TfL on 0343 222 1234.
If you're arriving by public transport, North Greenwich Tube station and Royal Victoria Docks Royal Victoria DLR station have step-free access from platform to street.
Unfortunately, mobility scooters are unable to travel as the cabins have a maximum weight allowance.
Groups with restricted mobility
If you are travelling in a group that has accessibility needs please let us know before you arrive so that we can make sure you have a smooth journey. Call TfL on 0343 222 1234.
Assistance dogs travel free. Please make sure they are always on a lead and not sitting on the seats.
Pushchairs and buggies
We welcome pushchairs and buggies on the Emirates Air Line. Please make sure that gangways, lifts and passages are kept clear.
The O2 uses what3words to help you locate the exact entrance or facility that you are visiting