Genesis have rescheduled their 2020 UK tour dates to April 2021. Due to phenomenal demand they also add a third London show at The O2 on Friday 30 April 2021.
Tickets for Sunday November 29th 2020 will remain valid for the rescheduled date of Tuesday 27th April 2021
Tickets for Monday November 30th 2020 will remain valid for the rescheduled date of Thursday 29th April 2021
Ticket holders will be contacted by their ticket agent.
Genesis, who are among the biggest selling recording artists of all time and one of Britain's most internationally renowned bands, will be touring for the first time in 13 years.
The Last Domino? Tour will be Tony Banks, Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford’s first live outing together since the globe-trotting, sell-out Turn It On Again: The Tour in 2007. They will be joined on stage by Nic Collins on drums, and the bands long time guitar and bass player Daryl Stuermer.
Genesis are one of the world’s biggest selling and most successful bands of all time. They have sold an estimated 100 million albums and have played to sold-out stadiums and arenas all over the world for decades.
The evolution of Genesis is unique, their sound developed and progressed throughout their career and with multiple line-up alterations in the early years, the classic line-up of Tony Banks, Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford took shape in 1976.
‘And Then There Were Three’ (1978) was the first album the band released as a three-piece and spawned the single ‘Follow You Follow Me’ which was their first UK top ten and US top 30 single and proved to be the start of huge commercial global success. The albums ‘Duke’ (1980), ‘Abacab’ (1981), ‘Genesis’ (1983), ‘Invisible Touch’ (1986) and ‘We Can’t Dance’ (1991) followed for the trio, alongside almost constant global stadium tours cementing the band as one of the most successful of all time.
Tony, Phil and Mike reunited again as a band in 2007 after almost 10 years for the Turn It On Again Tour which went on to be one of the biggest grossing tours on the year playing sold-out stadiums around the world.
Resale Restriction T&Cs – authorised resale permitted
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through AXS official resale (please check artist page on livenation.co.uk for further details).
5. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
6. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
7. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Important Information - How to download your tickets on The O2 app
For this show, if you’ve purchased your tickets from theo2.co.uk or AXS.com you’ll need to display your ticket on your phone via The O2 app. Ticket purchasers will receive an email with news and information on and how you can download your tickets to your phone.
If you’ve bought your tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with AXS Official Resale which gives you a safe, simple, and fair way to buy and sell tickets.
Please note: If you purchase resale tickets for this show through any website other than via theo2.co.uk or axs.com, your tickets may not be valid and access to the venue could be refused.
Coming to the show? Don't miss a moment. Head down early. Enhanced security is in place. Pack light, we only allow small bags into the arena.
Please only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites such as www.axs.com. If you have, or suspect you may have been a victim of fraud when purchasing tickets, please report it to Action Fraud www.actionfraud.police.uk.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket’s barcode is unique. Don’t share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge.
If you have already used our on-line help desk - and still need to get in touch? We can be contacted on 0208 463 2000 or click on the Help button at the bottom right of the screen. We’re here to help Monday – Friday 9-7pm and 10-6pm at weekends.