Tickets for the original date of Monday 12th July 2021 will remain valid for the new date of Thursday 04 Nov 2021
Tickets for the original date of Friday 16th July 2021 will remain valid for the new date of Friday 05 Nov 2021
Tickets for the original date of Saturday 17th July 2021 will remain valid for the new date of Friday 19 Nov 2021
Tickets for the original date of Sunday 18th July 2021 will remain valid for the new date Saturday 20 Nov 2021
Important Information - How to download your tickets on The O2 app
For this show, if you’ve purchased your tickets from theo2.co.uk or AXS.com you’ll need to display your ticket on your phone via The O2 app. Ticket purchasers will receive an email with news and information on and how you can download your tickets to your phone.
If you’ve bought your tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with AXS Official Resale which gives you a safe, simple, and fair way to buy and sell tickets.
Please note: If you purchase resale tickets for this show through any website other than via theo2.co.uk or axs.com, your tickets may not be valid and access to the venue could be refused.
Keeping you safe at events
NHS COVID Pass
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
The O2 arena requires you to present a NHS COVID Pass on entry to gain access to this event.
The NHS COVID Pass is a certificate that demonstrates that you have at least one of the following:
• You have completed a full course of vaccination at least 14 days ago
• You have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 36 hours of the event
• You have proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test at least 180 days ago
Click here to find out more
Clear Bag Policy
To remove the need for bag searches, The O2 has implemented a new clear bag policy, this means that all customers’ belongings must be in a 100% clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag.
• For everyone’s safety and security it’s better if you do not bring a bag at all to the arena.
• We will only allow clear and transparent bags no larger than A4 size (20x10cm).
• If you have to bring a non-transparent bag with you, you can leave it at our bag storage facility just outside the main entrance to The O2 at a cost of £10 per bag.
• All bags will be searched and screened before being accepted into the bag storage facility.
• Backpacks, laptop bags, handbags and clutch bags are not permitted inside the arena unless they’re clear and transparent.
Sign up for updates and pre-sales
Coming to the show? Don't miss a moment. Head down early. Enhanced security is in place. Pack light, we only allow small bags into the arena.
Please only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites such as www.axs.com. If you have, or suspect you may have been a victim of fraud when purchasing tickets, please report it to Action Fraud www.actionfraud.police.uk.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket’s barcode is unique. Don’t share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge.