Ansco Arena Limited (registered company no. 04350252 of The O2, London SE10 0DX] ("AEG") is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who enter the competition in the manner set out in the relevant AEG Global Partnership Survey and related advertisement (the “Survey”) before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition (the "Competition") to win the prize, as set out below at Clause 4 (the “Prize”):
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made by completing and submitting the survey in the email Survey sent by the Promoter and in the manner set out in the Survey. The competition period is 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 split into four parts as outlined in point 6 below.
3. Any instructions provided in the Survey form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Entries made online (if set out in the Survey as being an accepted method of entry) using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
4. The Prize consists of two (2) VIP Tickets to a show/event at The O2, subject to the following:
- Within two weeks of acceptance of the Prize, the winner must notify the Promoter which show currently scheduled they would like to attend.
- The Promoter will, in its absolute discretion and at all times subject to availability, allocate two premium level tickets.
- The location of such tickets is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Tickets are issued subject to The O2’s ticket terms and conditions (displayed on the tickets)
- Attendance at The O2’s arena terms and conditions which can be viewed at: https://www.theo2.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-legal.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to any other show or event at The O2.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. There will be three (3) winner(s) chosen quarterly at the dates set below;
Open Dates and Times: Entries to the Survey Prize Draw may be made from 00:00 on July 1st, 2019 to 23:59 on September 30th, 2019.
Prize Draw Date and Time: The winning entry will be drawn on October 1st, 2019 and the winner will be notified on this date.
Open Dates and Times: Entries to the Survey Prize Draw may be made from 00:00 on October 1st, 2019 to 23:59 on December 31st, 2019.
Prize Draw Date and Time: The winning entry will be drawn on January 6th, 2020 and the winner will be notified on this date.
Open Dates and Times: Entries to the Survey Prize Draw may be made from 00:00 on January 1st, 2020 to 23:59 on March 31st, 2020.
Prize Draw Date and Time: The winning entry will be drawn on April 1st, 2020 and the winner will be notified on this date.
Open Dates and Times: Entries to the Survey Prize Draw may be made from 00:00 on April 1st, 2020 to 23:59 on June 30th, 2020.
Prize Draw Date and Time: The winning entry will be drawn on July 1st, 2020 and the winner will be notified on this date.
Prize available for collection at the venue’s box office on the day of the Event only.
Prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or older.
Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during each competition period, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified by email following the end of each competition period. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition. Re-entry in each competition period is permitted however only one entry per competition will be valid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize in a manner as communicated to the winner by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize. The winner and chosen guest are responsible for ensuring they fulfil all necessary passport and visa requirements
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. If the Prize requires attendance at The O2 arena, the winner(s) and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from The O2, and all other expenses. AEG assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize. If the winner is unable to take up the Prize in accordance with the Competition terms and conditions the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the prize draw.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
How to enter
The Prize Draw can only be entered by completing the survey sent via email. Entrants are automatically placed in the prize draw upon completion. As such, entrants will require access to the internet to be able to enter the Prize Draw.