Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are available upon request from The O2 box office.
2. Your Ticket may be in the form of paper, mobile/bar code, email, wristband or chip technology or such other form that becomes available over time including paperless mechanisms. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing a Ticket or removing a hard copy Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. The O2 is not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged, or for any electronic tickets that are not accessible due to your Ticket and/or device being inaccessible due to corruption, viruses, depleted batteries or otherwise damaged.
3. Purchase of a Ticket from any party other than from AXS.com or an authorised Ticket agent, or from the ticketing partner of the event promoter are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation.
4. AXS Marketplace is the operator of the official Ticket resale marketplace for The O2.
5. Resale, or attempted resale, of a Ticket other than via AXS Marketplace or the official resale marketplace of the event promoter are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation.
6. If you have shared a Ticket with a third party for example with an accompanying attendee or a purchaser of a Ticket via an official resale marketplace) you cannot retrieve or force the return of such Ticket without a recipient manually returning the Ticket to your account.
7. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent, ticketing partner or official Ticket resale partners, please contact our Customer Service department on 0208 463 2000. Auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites (e.g. StubHub) are not authorised Ticket agents.
8. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
9. We may seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket-bot, through the use of automated devices or any similar method.
10. You must present a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to present your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the relevant venue and/or The O2.
11. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time displayed on a Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
12. Decisions relating to Events being cancelled, postponed or materially changed and the refund policies of such Events, are dictated by the Event promoter and not the Venue. In the event of a cancellation of, postponement of or a material change to an Event:
- Cancellation. You will be entitled to a refund unless otherwise notified directly by your point of purchase. Your refund will be processed automatically by your point of purchase within 30 days of cancellation, or within such other timescales as are notified by your point of purchase. If you do not receive your refund within 30 days or the applicable timeframe, please contact your point of purchase directly.
- Postponement. You will be offered access to the rescheduled Event at no additional charge, using your original ticket. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event, the promoter of the Event will determine if you are entitled to a refund. You will be contacted by your point of purchase regarding the refund policy set by the relevant promoter for the Event, and (if a refund is available), you must liaise with your point of purchase in relation to all refunds.
- Material Change. The promoter of the Event will work with the Venue to determine if (i) there has been a material change to the Event and (ii) where a material change is found to exist, if you are entitled to a refund as a result of such material change. You will be contacted by your point of purchase regarding the refund policy set by the relevant promoter for the Event, and (if a refund is available), you must liaise with your point of purchase in relation to all such refunds.
13. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on a Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
14. All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The O2 arena. Children aged 16 and under cannot enter standing areas.
15. There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
16. Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting [email protected] or 0208 463 3359.
17. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena or indigo at The O2 and may be restricted or limited in relation to events taking place at other venues within The O2.