Discover a different side of London. Historic Greenwich. The Olympic Park. Canary Wharf. Marvel at the 360° views. When it’s clear, you can see landmarks up to 15 miles away.
Up at The O2 - Now open
Up at The O2 is now open, offering a more intimate and memorable experience than ever before and with enhanced health and safety measures in place. In line with social distancing guidelines, each climb has been reduced to less than half the capacity previously in place, giving a more exclusive experience to visitors.
Additional health and safety measures have been implemented to keep you safe while you climb, including:
- Plastic screening installed at reception desks and a cash-free site
- Social distancing modifications throughout the site from the briefing room, kitting areas and the retail store
- Hand sanitiser units installed throughout including on arrival, pre and post-climb
- Visitors required to wear their own suitable clothing as full body climb suits or gilets will not be provided, although climb shoes will be available
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves; however, these are not mandatory for customers but can be worn if they wish to bring their own
- Tickets must be pre-booked and availability is limited
Go on up as the sun goes down. Pure romance as you experience London against the backdrop of an auburn sky.
Go up when the sun is down and marvel at the 360° views twinkling in the night sky.
Birthday. Anniversary. Celebrate your special occasion with a Champagne Lanson toast on the roof. Upon reaching the top, climbers will be rewarded with spectacular 360-degree panoramic views across the capital and a 100ml glass of Champagne Lanson to toast the occasion.
Up at The O2 has partnered with award-winning comedian Suzi Ruffell to host a series of stand up comedy events from the roof of The O2, in which she will perform an intimate set of exclusive material.
Terms and conditions
Ansco Roof Walk Limited (referred to herein collectively as “AEG”, “we” or “us”) is the operator of the visitor attraction based at The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX (“The O2”) and known as “Up at the O2” (“UATO2”), which allows customers (“Climbers”) to take part in guided climbs over the roof of The O2 on a purpose built walkway (“Climbs”). AEG places great importance on the safety of Climbers and visitors to The O2 and all persons who wish to purchase tickets for UATO2 (“Tickets”) do so subject to the following terms and conditions. References herein to “you” are to the person purchasing Tickets and (save where the context otherwise requires) to all persons on whose behalf Tickets are purchased who shall also be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions.