Up at The O2
Take an exhilarating outdoor climb over our world famous roof and enjoy the incredible views of London.
You can choose from Daytime, Sunset and Twilight Climbs to discover a different side of London. You'll get a 360 degree view of Historic Greenwich, The Olympic Park and Canary Wharf.
Discover a different side of London. Historic Greenwich. The Olympic Park. Canary Wharf. Marvel at the 360° views. When it’s clear, you can see landmarks up to 15 miles away.
Go on up as the sun goes down. Pure romance as you experience London against the backdrop of an auburn sky.
Go up when the sun is down and marvel at the 360° views twinkling in the night sky.
Birthday. Anniversary. Celebrate your special occasion with a Champagne Lanson toast on the roof. Upon reaching the top, climbers will be rewarded with spectacular 360-degree panoramic views across the capital and a 100ml glass of Champagne Lanson to toast the occasion.
Additional health and safety measures have been implemented to keep you safe while you climb, including:
- Plastic screening installed at reception desks and a cash-free site
- We encourage all visitors to continue to wear a face covering whilst in Base Camp, North Camp and during your visit to The O2.
- Please practice good hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly and use our free hand sanitiser stations which are installed throughout, including on arrival, pre and post-climb
- Visitors are required to wear suitable clothing. For full clothing info click here.
- Please respect other visitors. Keep your distance and appreciate that some people may still be apprehensive.
- Tickets must be pre-booked and availability is limited
Terms and conditions
Ansco Roof Walk Limited (referred to herein collectively as “AEG”, “we” or “us”) is the operator of the visitor attraction based at The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX (“The O2”) and known as “Up at the O2” (“UATO2”), which allows customers (“Climbers”) to take part in guided climbs over the roof of The O2 on a purpose built walkway (“Climbs”). AEG places great importance on the safety of Climbers and visitors to The O2 and all persons who wish to purchase tickets for UATO2 (“Tickets”) do so subject to the following terms and conditions. References herein to “you” are to the person purchasing Tickets and (save where the context otherwise requires) to all persons on whose behalf Tickets are purchased who shall also be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions.