One of K-pop’s leading rookie groups, AB6IX, is launching its their first-ever World Tour <6IXENSE> in February 2020.
Short for ‘Absolute Six (5 members + 1 fandom)’ and an abbreviation of ‘Above BrandNew Six’, AB6IX is composed of five male members, Lim Young-min, Jeon Woong, Kim Dong-hyun, Park Woo-jin and Lee Dae-hwi, under the management of Brand New Music.
AB6IX released their first studio album in October 2019, titled ‘6ixense’, drew a great deal of attention internationally, along with a single ‘Blind for Love’ and its music video.
This tour is a long-devoted project of the group to perform in front of global fans who waited with growing excitement.
- As a part of VIP benefits, VIP ticket purchasers only will be allowed to enter the venue beginning from 6PM on the day of the show. All other ticket holders will be admitted from 6:30PM. VIP ticket purchasers who arrive late are not guaranteed early entry.
- VIP laminates will be distributed before the doors open for the public on the day of the show. VIP ticket holders must present a valid ticket(s) to redeem the laminates. The VIP laminate is a souvenir item and does not permit access into restricted areas.
- The High-touch event with the artists is scheduled to take place immediately following the show at a designated spot within the venue. VIP ticket holders are advised to remain where they are and to follow the instructions of venue security officers in an orderly fashion.
- All video recording and live streaming is strictly prohibited throughout the show, as well as during the high-touch event.
- All cameras with a zoom-able lenses, for both photo and video, are prohibited from the venue. Ticket holders who are in possession of such prohibited items during the security check or throughout the show will be escorted out and may not be allowed re-entry.
- The artists will not accept any gifts from the fans, as they are on tour and are unable to carry all gift items with them.
- Fans are strongly advised not to throw any gift or personal belongings onto the stage due to security and safety reasons.
- All tickets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged or transferred. The promoters and venues will not be responsible for any issues that may arise from unauthorized exchanged or transferred ticket(s).
- Official tour merchandise will be available for purchase inside the venue on the day of the show. Please be advised that all sales are final and there will be no refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Due to safety concerns, no camping will be allowed in advance. Each respective venue will announce on a later date when they will begin their queue line.
- All patrons are encouraged to minimize their belongings and use clear bags to help speed up ingress. We appreciate in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Coming to the show? Don't miss a moment. Head down early. Enhanced security is in place. Pack light, we only allow small bags into the arena.
Please only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites such as www.axs.com. If you have, or suspect you may have been a victim of fraud when purchasing tickets, please report it to Action Fraud www.actionfraud.police.uk.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket’s barcode is unique. Don’t share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge.
If you have already used our on-line help desk - and still need to get in touch? We can be contacted on 0208 463 2000 or click on the Help button at the bottom right of the screen. We’re here to help Monday – Friday 9-7pm and 10-6pm at weekends.