Postponement of events at The O2
The O2 is currently closed in line with government advice, and upcoming events at The O2 arena and indigo at The O2 have been postponed. ICON Outlet, Up at The O2, and the entertainment district will also remain closed until further notice. A full list of postponed events is available below.
The O2 is an amazing place because of our fans, artists and partners, and our dedicated staff who make it all possible. The welfare of all of these people is of paramount importance to us and right now, more so than ever.
It is our intention to re-open The O2 and commence events as soon as possible, following government advice. Tickets for postponed events will automatically be transferred to rescheduled event dates. Where an event cannot be rescheduled it will be cancelled and tickets will be refunded in line with the promoter’s ticketing policy.
We ask you to stay upbeat during these unprecedented times, and remember that music has the power to help you reduce stress and anxiety.
We will be back as soon as we can and will help lift the nation’s spirits again.
Please click here for FAQs on postponed and cancelled events
For more information on COVID-19 and how to keep safe read here:
- Country to Country Festival - 13-15 March 2020 | Rescheduled to 12-14 March 2021
- UFC - 21 March 2020 | Cancelled
- David Gray - 26 March 2020 | Rescheduled to 17 March 2021
- Santana - 27 March 2020 | Postponed
- Matchroom Boxing - 28 March 2020 | Cancelled
- Planet Earth II Live in Concert - 29 March 2020 | Postponed
- Maluma - 2 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 10 September 2020
- Trevor Noah - 3-4 April 2020 | Postponed to 11 and 12 September 2020
- Evanescence & Within Temptation - 7 April 2020 | Postponed
- Seek and Destroy - 11 April | Rescheduled to 11 July 2020
- Pussycat Dolls - 17-19 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 30-31 October 2020
- Harry Styles - 22 and 23 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 23 and 24 March 2021
- Gods Of Rap II - 24 April | Cancelled
- Craig David - 25-26 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 24 and 25 April 2021
Further announcements for unlisted events will follow.
indigo at The O2
- Country to Country Festival Aftershows - 13-15 March 2020 | Postponed
- Cage Warriors 113 - 20 March 2020 | Cancelled
- Lady Pank - 21 March 2020 | Rescheduled to 5 September 2020
- Indian Idol 11 - 27 March 2020 | Rescheduled to 12 June 2020
- Keith Sweat & Montell Jordan - 28 March 2020 | Rescheduled to 13 September 2020
- Ezhel - 2 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 3 December 2020
- BKB 21 - 4 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 23rd May 2020
- Caribbean Rocks - 9 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 27 August 2020
- Super Series Boxing - 10 April | Rescheduled to 1 August 2020
- Shaan - 11 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 26 February 2021
- Roy Ayers - 17 April 2020 | Postponed
- Muay Thai Grand Prix - 18 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 27 June 2020
- Metropolitan Police Boxing - 24 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 31 July 2020
- King of The Ring - 26 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 2 August 2020
- Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - 14-15 May 2020 | Postponed
- Whitesnake, Foreigner + Special Guests - 31 May 2020 | Cancelled
- Jeff Dunham - May 16 2020 | Rescheduled for 30 September
- Seven Worlds, One Planet - 24 May 2020 | Postponed
- Manilow - 4 June 2020 | Rescheduled to 30 August 2020
- Dua Lipa - 26 and 27 May 2020 | Rescheduled to 15 and 16 January 2021
- Camila Cabello - 11 June 2020 | Postponed
The O2 onsales
- Biffy Clyro - On-sale postponed but event date on 1 October remains the same. Information to follow on new on-sale date.
indigo at The O2
- BKB 22 - 23 May 2020 | Rescheduled to 13th June
- New Hope Club - 11 April 2020 | Rescheduled from Eventim Apollo to indigo at The O2 on 1 September 2020
Up at The O2 - temporary closure
Following official government advice, Up at The O2 is temporarily closed. The health and safety of our guests and employees is always our top priority and we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation with advice from the World Health Organisation and Public Health England, as well as that of the local government. It is our intention to re-open Up at The O2 as soon as possible, following further government advice.
For customers booked in for March or April we will be offering the opportunity to reschedule climbs to an alternative date or offer a full refund. Please email [email protected] with the date, time, contact details and reference number (if available). One of our team will then respond as soon as possible. Bookings made via Third Parties will be subject to their terms and conditions.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during these extraordinary times.
The Up at The O2 team
If you need to contact us please click here where a member of our customer service team will be able to help. Alternatively click the Help button in the bottom right of your screen to search our FAQs.
We’re here to help from Monday to Friday 10-4pm and will respond within those times.