- The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are available upon request from The O2 box office.
- These Ticket terms and conditions apply to the purchase of Tickets and Packages as set out below, including where a Ticket is purchased as part of a “Package”. Please note that the following clauses apply only where you have purchased a Package and are not applicable for Ticket only purchases: clause 5 (Responsibility for performance of a Package), clauses 13-14 (Package prices), clause 20 (Package accommodation), clauses 21-22 (Cancellation of a Package), clauses 23-31 (Cancellation and transfers or a Package by you), clauses 36-41 (Material changes to Package bookings), clause 44 (Liability), clauses 48-50 (Compensation), and clause 58 and 60 (Complaints), clause 64 (The O2’s Insurance).
- In these Ticket terms and conditions, the following definitions, as set out in more detail in the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 (as amended) (the “Package Travel Regulations”), shall apply:
- “travel services” means: (a) the provision of accommodation which is not intrinsically part of the carriage of passengers and is not for residential purposes; and (b) any other tourist service not intrinsically part of the carriage of passengers, such as admission to concerts.
- “Package” means (subject to exceptions set out in the Package Travel Regulations) a combination of at least two different types of travel services for the purpose of the same trip which are, for the purpose of the Package Travel Regulations, in summary: (i) combined by one trader before a single contract on all services is concluded; (ii) are purchased from a single point of sale and selected before the traveller agreed to pay; (iii) offered, sold or charged at an inclusive or total price; or (iv) advertised or sold under the term “package” or under a similar term. For the purpose of these Ticket terms and conditions, a Package includes the purchase of a Ticket.
- We have incorporated into these Ticket terms and conditions the information required under the Package Travel Regulations and the rights that you can benefit from as a result. You can find more information on key rights under the Package Travel Regulations here.
- We (Ansco Arena Limited, located at The O2, London SE10 ODX) are responsible for the performance of the Package in accordance with the Package Travel Regulations.
- Other defined terms used in these Ticket terms and conditions shall have the same meaning as the definitions used in the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a conflict between a Ticket Agent’s terms (for example, AXS.com), the Terms and Conditions, and these Ticket terms and conditions, these Ticket terms and conditions shall prevail.
Format of Ticket
- Your Ticket may be in the form of paper, mobile/bar code, email, wristband or chip technology or such other form that becomes available over time including paperless mechanisms. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing a Ticket or removing a hard copy Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. The O2 is not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged, or for any electronic tickets that are not accessible due to your Ticket and/or device being inaccessible due to corruption, viruses, depleted batteries or otherwise damaged.
Purchase and resale of Ticket or Package
- Purchase of a Ticket or Package from any party other than from AXS.com or another Ticket Agent, or from the ticketing partner of the event promoter are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket or Package without refund or other compensation.
- AXS Marketplace is the operator of the official Ticket and Package resale marketplace for The O2.
- Your Ticket or Package contract, as applicable, will come into existence immediately at the time your booking is completed and you have received written confirmation via email confirmation from us of the same (or where applicable, via AXS.com or a Ticket Agent). The order confirmation email shall include details about the relevant Ticket or Package you have purchased, a link to the AXS Marketplace’s purchase agreement [and these Ticket terms and conditions].
- The number of Tickets or Packages purchased may be subject to a minimum purchase requirement, of which you will be notified before you make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel or request a Ticket Agent cancel, any Tickets or Packages which we reasonably believe do not meet the minimum purchase required. It is the responsibility of the purchaser of a Ticket or Package to check the suitability of the Event or Package for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions. This includes, where applicable, reviewing the relevant accommodation terms and conditions provided prior to purchasing a Package.
- The price you pay for a Package will include pre-payable government taxes and compulsory service charges. Where a Package includes accommodation, the price does not include any compulsory charges which are payable whilst you are at the accommodation, for example local City Taxes. We will endeavour to provide you with information about any such charges at the time of booking or notify you if we are informed of their introduction after you have booked.
- When a Package is purchased at a single all-inclusive price, we are unable to provide to you, for commercial reasons, a price breakdown of the individual elements of the Package.
- Resale, or attempted resale, of a Ticket or Package other than via AXS Marketplace or the official resale marketplace of the event promoter are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket or Package without refund or other compensation.
- If you have shared a Ticket or Package with a third party (for example with an accompanying attendee or a purchaser of a Ticket or Package via an official resale marketplace) you cannot retrieve or force the return of such Ticket or Package without a recipient manually returning the Ticket or Package to your account.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets or Packages for sale is an authorised Ticket Agent, ticketing partner or official Ticket resale partners, please contact our Customer Service department on 0208 463 2000. Auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites (e.g. StubHub) are not authorised Ticket Agents.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
- We may seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket-bot, through the use of automated devices or any similar method.
- Accommodation provided as part of a Package shall be in accordance with any specific information provided to you and subject to the accommodation provider’s terms and conditions, both of which will be provided to you prior to and/or at the point of booking, or within 48 hours thereafter (where applicable). Within a reasonable period after the booking of a Package, you will receive a booking confirmation from the accommodation provider setting out relevant details of the accommodation portion of the Package, including details about check-in times, additional fees payable at the premises, service and mobility information, contact details and a link to the provider’s terms and conditions. Should you have any specific questions relating to the accommodation portion of the Package, you should contact the relevant accommodation provider directly.
Cancellation of a Package
- For Packages which have been cancelled prior to the start of the Package, either by us or by you which are a result of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occurring at the place of destination or its immediate vicinity which significantly affect: (i) the performance of the Package; or (ii) the carriage of passengers to the destination, you will:
- not be required to pay any cancellation fees; and
- be entitled to a full refund of any payments made for the Package but shall not be entitled to any additional compensation.
Where a Package is cancelled for reasons that are not unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, please refer to clause 36 below. For cancellations relating to Ticket only bookings, please refer to clauses 34 and 35.
- Where under these Ticket terms and conditions we are required to pay to you or you are entitled to a refund of the payments made for a Package, the person whose name is on the booking will need to contact us via the AXS Help Centre found here. Your refund shall be provided within 14 days from the effective date of the Cancelled Booking (defined below), less any Termination Fees charged in accordance with these Ticket terms and conditions which we will automatically deduct from the refund.
Cancellation and transfers of a Package by you
Cancellation of a Package
- If you have booked a Package and wish to cancel your booking after your contract comes into existence but before the performance of the Package, the person whose name is on the booking will need to contact us via the AXS Help Centre found here. (the “Cancelled Booking”).
- At such point as the start of the Package begins, no refunds will be made on any unused or part-use of the elements of your Package.
- Where you are looking to cancel an individual element of a Package in accordance with clause 23, where the remaining element(s) does not meet the definition of a Package, the whole Package shall be deemed a Cancelled Booking.
- The effective date of the Cancelled Booking shall be the date that we receive notice from you setting out the name(s) on the Package, the date that the Package was due to be performed on, and the order number of the Package. Where information has not been provided as set out, we will contact you requesting the missing information. In such circumstances the effective date of the Cancelled Booking shall be the date that we receive the remaining required information.
- In circumstances where you cancel your booking prior to the performance of the Package and save for bookings cancelled in accordance with clause 21, you will be entitled to a full refund of the price you paid for the Package less a termination fee which:
- shall consist of the booking fee and facility fee as set out at the point of booking and in the confirmation email; and
- you agree that we shall be entitled to deduct to in order to cover the administration costs of the cancellation,
the “Termination Fee”.
Transfers of a Package
- Where you have completed a booking for a Package, you are able to (under the Package Travel Regulations) subject to these Ticket terms and conditions, on giving to us at least 7 days’ notice (by contacting us via the AXS Help Centre found here. and leaving your name, details about the Package (including date), order reference and contact email and telephone number whereupon a representative will be in touch) prior to the commencement date of the Package or where at our discretion such written notice has been provided in a reasonable time, transfer a Package to a substitute individual, changing the individual names on the Package itself.
- Your rights to transfer a Package under these Ticket terms and conditions is available only to a Package as advertised and as a whole, and you will have no right to transfer the Ticket element of a Package, nor to issue for resale at any time a Package that you have purchased, save as otherwise provided in these Ticket terms and conditions, the Terms and Conditions or the Ticket Agent’s terms.
- You will not be able to transfer a Package to another Package which is of a higher value and any transfer will be subject to an amendment fee and any additional charges made by the suppliers of the services. Any fees or charges as a result of the transfer of the Package to a substitute individual which we pass to you will not exceed the cost incurred by us in making the required changes. Both you and the substitute individual will be responsible for paying all costs and charges we incur in making the transfer. We will confirm the charges at the time of your request.
- Where there is a change of individuals named in the booking as a result of the transfer of a Package, such change is conditional on the substitute individual accepting these Ticket terms and conditions and otherwise satisfying all conditions applicable to the Package. You and the substitute individual will receive an email from both the Ticket Agent and accommodation provider as soon as the changes have been made on the relevant systems (for which you should allow a reasonable period of time for all relevant parties to be informed and systems to be updated), confirming the change of details in respect of the holder of the Package.
Cancellation and changes to Ticket and Package bookings by us
- Decisions relating to Events being cancelled, postponed or materially changed and the refund policies of such Events, are dictated by the Event promoter and not the Venue. Occasionally we may have to make changes or cancel your booking (of which you have acknowledged is a requirement we reserve as part of these Ticket terms and conditions). If we are constrained by circumstances beyond our control and are required to make changes due to a material change to the Event, Ticket, accommodation or any other main characteristics of the travel services, we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can.
Non-material changes to Tickets and Packages
- We reserve the right to make changes to Tickets and Packages that are not material such as, for example, amending minor or obvious errors in your booking details, changes to your seats as listed on your Tickets which are of an equal value (where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket), or changing accommodation to another of the same or higher standard. For accommodation, the following are classed as non-material changes and will be at no additional cost to you: (i) a change in the rating of the accommodation where the quality of the accommodation has not changed significantly; (ii) a change in the accommodation where substitute accommodation is offered in a similar location and of at least equivalent quality; or (iii) a change in the particular type of room booked where the substitute room is of at least equivalent quality. In these circumstances, we will make these changes without any liability for compensation to you.
Material changes to Ticket bookings
- For purchasers of Tickets, in the event of a cancellation of, postponement of or a material change to an Event:
- Cancellation. You will be entitled to a refund unless otherwise notified directly by your point of purchase. Your refund will be processed automatically by your point of purchase within 30 days of cancellation, or within such other timescales as are notified by your point of purchase. If you do not receive your refund within 30 days or the applicable timeframe, please contact your point of purchase directly.
- Postponement. You will be offered access to the rescheduled Event at no additional charge, using your original ticket. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event, the promoter of the Event will determine if you are entitled to a refund. You will be contacted by your point of purchase regarding the refund policy set by the relevant promoter for the Event, and (if a refund is available), you must liaise with your point of purchase in relation to all refunds.
- Material Change. The promoter of the Event will work with the Venue to determine if (i) there has been a material change to the Event and (ii) where a material change is found to exist, if you are entitled to a refund as a result of such material change. You will be contacted by your point of purchase regarding the refund policy set by the relevant promoter for the Event, and (if a refund is available), you must liaise with your point of purchase in relation to all such refunds.
- Where there is a material change to a Ticket (which is not part of a Package) and where we are not able to offer an alternative that is sufficiently comparable, you are entitled to a refund of the Ticket as a result of such material change. In these circumstances, you will be contacted by your point of purchase regarding the refund policy set by the relevant promoter for the Event, and (if a refund is available), you must liaise with your point of purchase in relation to all such refunds.
Material changes to Package bookings
- Subject to clause 37, for purchasers of Packages, we will inform you without undue delay in the event of a cancellation of, postponement of or material change to an Event or the Package (which is not a result of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances per clause 21), and regardless of whether compensation is payable or not in these circumstances you may:
- accept the material change;
- accept substitute arrangements of equivalent or higher quality where we are able to offer this to you;
- accept substitute arrangements of lower quality where we are able to offer this to you together with a refund of the difference in price between the original and substitute arrangements; or
- cancel the proposed booking altogether where: (i) the substitute arrangements are not comparable to the original Package as outlined at b) above, or (ii) the refund of the difference in price is deemed inadequate by you as outlined at c) above, in which case we will process a refund in full of all money you have paid to us for the booking within 14 days of your request.
- Where we have been unable to make alternative arrangements in accordance with clause 36, you will be entitled to a price reduction and compensation for damages in accordance with clause 48.
- You must inform us of your choice under clause 36 above, within 7 days of being informed of the material change we are making, or as soon as reasonably practicable if the Ticket or Package is less than 7 days from the date that you receive notification. If we do not receive notification, you will be deemed to have accepted the option in clause 36.d above.
- Where we have failed to conform with the requirements of the Package Travel Regulations and you have notified us of the same without undue delay, we will endeavour to resolve the issue within a reasonable period unless it is impossible for us to do so, or, resolution entails disproportionate costs taking into account the lack of conformity and the value of the travel services affected. Where we have failed to remedy the lack of conformity within a reasonable period due to the reasons mentioned in this clause 39, where appropriate you will be entitled to:
- terminate the Package, receiving a full refund of any payments made for the Package and without any deduction of the Termination Fee; or
- a price reduction (where you have chosen not to terminate the Package); and
- compensation for damages in accordance with clause 48.
- Where we otherwise refuse to remedy a lack of conformity further to clause 39 and not for the reasons set out in that clause or where you require immediate remedy, you are entitled to remedy the lack of conformity yourself in whatever period you deem fit and seek a reimbursement of the necessary expenses from us.
- We reserve the right to increase the price of the Package where the cost of us providing the Package increases. We will not be able to increase the price of the Package at any time prior to 20 days before the start of the Package and should such price increase exceed 8% of the price of the Package, you will have the right to terminate the Package. Should there be a decrease in the costs of the Package, we will notify you of the same and pass on any relevant price decrease to you.
- Nothing in these Ticket terms and conditions shall exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which we are unable to legally exclude, limit or modify.
- Save as is otherwise set out in these Ticket terms and conditions in respect of Packages, and subject to clause 42 we will not be liable for any loss, damage, expenses, compensation or other sum(s) which is caused by us or the supplier of any part of a Package which arises from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or another/any member of your group;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel services in the booking that are unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances such as a Force Majeure event as set out in the Terms and Conditions;
- any loss or damage you incur that relates to any business activity (including without limitation loss of earnings);
- any services that you may have entered into separate contracts for with other providers/suppliers and which do not form part of the Package with you;
- the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to it being confirmed which we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached these Ticket terms and conditions; or
- any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description pursuant to clause 15 of the Terms and Conditions (relating to Covid-19).
- In regard to Packages and, except as specifically set out in these Ticket terms and conditions, we will not accept any further or different liability than that which the Package Travel Regulations impose on us. It is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us.
- Any complaints or claims should be made in accordance with clauses 58 - 62. In circumstances where we pay you or agree to pay you compensation, you must give us or our insurers all information about the action(s) that you have taken against anyone else, and you agree to provide us and our insurers will all due co-operation and assistance in respect of any such action we or our insurers take.
- Subject to clause 42 (loss which we are unable to exclude by law) and clause 50 (circumstances where compensation is not payable by us), we will only be liable to pay for losses which may fairly and reasonably be considered as arising naturally, which are foreseeable as a result of the material change or cancellation we or our supplier of any part of the Package made and which have been mitigated by you in accordance with clause 47. This will include, where applicable:
- a full refund of the payments made for the Package;
- the compensation payable in accordance with clause 48;
- any additional loss not excluded for in these Ticket terms and conditions; and
- loss which is foreseeable by us, which is reasonable and which has been mitigated by you in the circumstances. We consider the following examples as useful guidance for what you will be able to claim from us in these circumstances:
- reimbursing you standard class travel fares, fuel costs and parking fees, as applicable, from your point of origin and which have been incurred by you prior to our notification to you of the change in your booking; and/or
- where we or our suppliers fail to provide you with alternative accommodation at the same standard, the cost of accommodation at the same standard as that originally offered in the Package which you have arranged and paid for.
- You will at all times make reasonable efforts to mitigate incurring additional and unnecessary costs. For example, where it is necessary for us to postpone a Package in accordance with these Ticket terms and conditions, in circumstances where train travel had been pre-booked by you and is as a result of the postponement required to be cancelled, you will first seek a refund for the purchase price of the train ticket(s) from the relevant operator. Where a refund of the train ticket(s) is granted less any termination fees, we will compensate you, subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions, for the associated termination fees that you have incurred.
- Subject to clause 50 and regardless of which choice is made under clause 36.a - 36.d above, where compensation is payable in accordance with these Ticket terms and conditions, we will pay to you appropriate compensation in accordance with the Package Travel Regulations and subject to:
- a maximum compensation amount of three times the price of the Package; and
- compensation claims being made by you in accordance with clause 60.
- When determining the appropriate compensation due to you (and where we are otherwise liable to you for your losses), we:
- may ask for supporting receipts or evidence of any costs that you have incurred; and
- will take into consideration:
- the extent to which you have mitigated incurring any additional and unnecessary costs in accordance with clause 47; and
- any refunds which have already been provided to you relating to the Package.
- We will not be liable for compensation:
- where a cancellation of, postponement of or material change to an Event or Package is a result of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occurring at the place of destination or its immediate vicinity as outlined further at clause 21 of these Ticket terms and conditions;
- in circumstances where loss or failure of The O2/the promotor of an Event, or a supplier of any element of a Package is caused by a Force Majeure event as outlined at clause 13.2 of the Terms and Conditions; or
- where damage sustained by the traveller as a result of any lack of conformity (as more particularly set out at clause 39) is attributable to the traveller, or a third party unconnected with the provision of any travel services included in the Package and is unforeseeable or unavoidable.
Event specific terms
- You must present a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to present your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the relevant venue and/or The O2.
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time displayed on a Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
- Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena or indigo at The O2 and may be restricted or limited in relation to events taking place at other venues within The O2.
Children and mobility
- All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The O2 arena. Children aged 16 and under cannot enter standing areas. We also advise you check any accommodation requirements specific to children before purchasing a Package.
- Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 463 3359. We advise you make any special requests relating to relevant parts of a Package at the time of booking. We will pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, but we cannot guarantee that any such requests will be met and any failure to arrange a special request on our party will not be deemed as being in breach of these Ticket terms and conditions. We reserve the right to decline any booking that is conditional on a special request being met.
- If you are in difficulty whilst at an Event and ask us to help via speaking to a steward, to security or to guest personnel, we will provide appropriate assistance in particular by providing information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance, and helping you make communications and find alternative arrangements. We will charge a reasonable fee for such assistance if the difficulty is caused intentionally by you or a person in your booking, or as a result of your negligence.
- If you have a complaint and it is solely about a part of a Package relating to accommodation or other travel services other than Tickets, please refer to the relevant accommodation or other travel services complaints procedure.
- Where your complaint is to do with the Ticket you have purchased, or the Ticket element of a Package, we will usually be able to assist in helping with problems. Should you have cause to complain, please contact us or submit a question via the AXS Help Centre, which can be found here
- Where you are seeking compensation in accordance with these Ticket terms and conditions, please visit the AXS Help Centre found here to submit an enquiry.
- You should aim to notify us as soon as possible after an issue arises and in any event within 14 days, in order to give us a reasonable opportunity to make appropriate enquiries and obtain evidence. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint in a way that is satisfactory for you. Should you fail to notify us within the time period set out, this will likely have an effect on us being able to resolve your complaint. Where you are requesting compensation, you must follow the procedure outlined in clause 60 within 14 days of the claim arising.
- If we are unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, we are able to offer you CEDR’s scheme which is an impartial and independent arbitration service for resolution of disputes.
- We recommend that all members of your party have suitable insurance in order to cover costs not covered by these Ticket terms and conditions.
The O2’s insurance
- The O2 has appropriate insurances in place to ensure that you are protected in the unlikely event that we or the retailer (for example, AXS Marketplace) experience financial difficulties impacting fulfilment of your Package, after the purchase of the Package.
- Subject to clauses 34.c and 36, these Ticket terms and conditions may be varied at any time by us at our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them on this website (and which will have immediate effect) and it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the most current Ticket terms and conditions (and Terms and Conditions) before purchasing a Ticket or Package.